Fifth International Conference on Paraoxonases
~ Online registration is now closed. Please contact the Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to register. ~
All participants in the 5PON meeting must be registered. The cost of registration is:
- Commercial/Industrial - $400
- Academic/Government - $200
- Student/Postdoc - $100
- Ohio State Faculty/Staff/Student (including Conference Dinner) - $75
- Ohio State Faculty/Staff/Student (without Conference Dinner) - $50
Registration entitles particpants to all conference events, including the plenaries and oral sessions at The Blackwell, the poster sessions at the Physics Research Building, and the Monday night leisure activities (an evening in Short North or a Columbus Clippers minor league baseball game). Boxed lunches and refreshments thoughout the day are included with registration. The conference dinner and evening plenary at the Faculty Club is included with all registration classes except the $50 special registration for Ohio State participants (although the dinner can be added for another $25).
Registrants will also receive a packet of information on-site including a collection of abstracts.
Please note that there are two Monday (July 16, 2012) night leisure time activities. You must register online by June 15 and indicate that you wish to attend the Clippers game in order to participate in that option. It is no longer possible to sign up for the Clippers game.
Option 1: Leisure time in the nearby Shorth North arts district of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, galleries and boutiques. Transportation will be provided.
Option 2: Columbus Clippers minor league baseball game against the Louisville Bats, 7:05 pm at Huntington Park downtown. It's Sugardale Dime-A-Dog night--hot dogs are only 10 cents all night! Transportation and tickets will be provided.
Please note that abstract submission and hotel reservations are not connected to the registration system. You must separately submit your abstract by Apr. 15 and make a hotel reservation by June 15.
- Go to http://www.regonline.com/5Paraoxonases
- Enter your email address and registration type, and continue.
- Enter your contact information.
- Please indicate where you intend to stay during the conference. This does not create a hotel registration for you; it is just so we can plan for transportation more accurately.
- Indicate if you intend to submit an abstract and if you are an invited speaker.
- Indicate which leisure time activity you would like to attend. You must sign up for the Clippers game during registration if you wish to attend.
- Please let us know if you have any health issues, disabilities, food allergies or koser meal needs that we can address.
- Enter your payment information. You can pay by:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
- Check in US$ drawn on a U.S. bank made out to The Ohio State University. Checks must be sent with a copy of the registration confirmation and must arrive prior to July 15, 2012. Mail check to Fifth International Conference on Paraoxonases, c/o Office of Continuing Education, The Ohio State University, 1050 Carmack Rd., Mount Hall 152, Columbus, OH 43210, USA.
- Wire transfer. Funds must be received before July 15, 2012. Email Angela Davis (email@example.com) for wiring instructions. After you transfer the funds, you must email Ms. Davis with the bank name, date of transfer, amount of transfer, country initiating payment, and conference registration number. Because all wire transfers to the university go to the same account, you must email this information for your payment to be credited properly. In addition, in the Addendum record of the transfer, please list: 5PON, name of registrant, and conference registration number.
- Purchase order. Fax the completed purchase order to +1 614 292 0492 with ATTN: Conferences. Reference either the participant's name or the registration number. Invoices can be printed or emailed after your registration is complete. Checks should be made payable to The Ohio State University in US$ drawn on a U.S. bank.
- eRequest (OSU internal only). Select Office of Continuing Education as the payee. Please also contact Angela Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the processing number.
- Check out and print your confirmation.
- If you have any problems with online registration, email email@example.com or call +1 614 292 8860.
On-site registration is possible any day of the conference. Fees will not be pro-rated (the registration fee is the same regardless of which day you register). On-site registration can only be paid by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). Boxed lunches and conference dinner tickets are limited, and cannot be gauranteed with registration after June 29.
It is no longer possible to receive a refund for concellation.
Cancellation for full refunds minus a $15 processing fee will be honored through June 15, 2012. All refund requests must be received in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received after June 15, 2012, will NOT be honored. You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost if you request to do so in writing.
July 15-18, 2012
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
CONTACT | Thomas J. Magliery, Ph.D.
Chair, Local Organizing Committee
Ph +1 614 247 8425 | Fax +1 614 292 1685
|Previous PON Conference Websites
First (2004) University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Second (2006) University of Debrecen, Hungary
Third (2008) University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Fourth (2010) La Pineda, Spain